Friday, March 27, 2009

Weird Night !!

Ok its almost 5:30 in the morning and I feel as if there isn’t much to do but last night was one of “those” nights !!! Crazy would be an understatement!! I wouldn’t call it exciting either!! Let me see now first we started with me returning from work and then heading to Salmiya and picked up Nigel, Chinmay, Calen and someone else!! We were supposed to be at a party where I was playing for one of Nigel’s friend!! Well first things first!!! We were late as hell due to the fact that the party was in the basement in some obscure neighborhood of Mishref!! And the brilliant planning of these people failed to make them realize that speakers are required to be picked up early but yet after an hour of their party being started they realize that the speakers are not there !! Also we had to get the speakers which again took sometime from Joseph who lived on the third floor of a building with no lift!! And those huge speakers! And then on to the lights and all that!! At Venue everyone had an attitude and all that!! Huge guys with even huger egos who I guess never did a shred of work in their lives!! After setting up all the equipment and playing for some time I realized this is gonna be a shitty party with no one least interested to enjoy themselves !! All had come just to drink!! And to add to the woes I hardly knew anyone and the few people who knew me had abandoned me to go drinking as well!! So I went outside and had a smoke chilled didn’t go inside again!! By this time Shaun and Benson also had shown up! And cutting things short the party was almost winding up and then suddenly the girls parents went to the basement and saw all the drunken bastards!!Oh from there onwards things just kept going bad!! From what I heard later on he did hit a few guys when he reached down and well let’s just say things didn’t go well. Moreover after all of this Vivek had passed out in the basement!!! So somehow we got him into the car!! And drove off and then after 10 mins in the middle of Mishref he started puking like a crazy person!! Eventually somehow we made it to Salmiya and dropped them off at a place called Khandar!! And then me and Chinmay moved to have a good dinner and then to Monty’s!! And after meeting Benson and Shaun and Nigel!! And after having an amazing Cocktail !! headed back home after dropping the speakers at Shaun’s home and here I am writing this blog !! Well it was a really bad night especially after the night before that!!! But things will turn around. It always does !!!

No comments: