Thursday, March 26, 2009

Much needed Break !!

Well the day started with me returning home and then thinking what to do !! I had called Venky earlier and he said they would be out by 6:30 which was fine cos I had to finish some work. And after consultation we decided that I would get Jumbo !! Now the Terios is not that bad a vehicle it’s just very very small!! But moving on I knew there were going to be quite few of us so after we all crammed ourselves in near Al-Raya we headed to Skyzone!! And the pool games began!! And it was soo normal as if we were not in a hopeless country of misery!! Actually felt we were free of all that just a few guys enjoying the night !! After Venky had finished two HUGE plates of French fries and we finished playing we all headed back to the Terios and hit Kuwait Magic which was fine by me !! Venky in thirst for the ultimate vegetarian pleasure indulged in a cup full of chocolate syrup and cornflakes!! And moved on to the new cheesy nachos from Burger King !! Which I loved as well!! Well after that we headed to the beach and popped a bottle of Rum!! And it was yummy as hell!! And I actually mean yummy!!! With the KFC bucket between us the cold beach air and the hard core ribbing of Vivek by calling him “Gossip Girl” it actually felt that it was one of those laid back nights I had needed for some time now!! And thanks to all the guys who made it possible!! A night thanks to gang from FAIPS !!

No comments: