Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Old blogs forgotten on my previous account !! ( The Crazy ass Puri trip with the Bad Boys of Corridor "c")

Monday, February 13, 2006

ok now i woke up thinking how the hell am i gonna get to puri in the evening for my show over there at sterling resorts my god ... my cousins frnd who was supposed to get me had an " incident " but wht the hell it was a sunday and i would get a ride there was where i was totally mistaken i didnt want to go alone somehow jus didnt feel like it ( later on i realised tht was an excellent decision )then i jus kept asking everyone can someone drop me in puri ....everyone had engagements and also there was this bitwise contest ... but wht the hell i said i got hold on thomas and told "chalega puri " and i thought why waste a perfectly payed for vehicle jus for me ... so thts how this adventure began well to cut to the chase i convinced a few of my companions to join me in this journey to the unknown .... well actually it didnt take a lot of convincing .. but ok so somehow we got ourselves together and with provisions such as whisky and coke we were on the way to puri with a very interesting halt for grub now let me describe it in detail .... we had malpua and dalma .. malpua is a sweet roti kinda thing dipped in sugary syrup with dalma which is kind of a dal .... yes a proper dal yellow and everything ... well it was awesome and then we reached puri ... now people who been there shd know the light house well i was supposed to work at least 3 kms from there... so after searching a lot we actually found it .. had i gone alone i would have gone crazy people in puri say the resort is the end of the world ... well after that it was the usual marwari shaadi with only HINDI songs so really isnt much to talk except for a guy asking for " baharoon phool barsaon " :) well music is a universal language and the party rocked till arnd 12 ...then it was back to home well thts was what i thought but the fates had something else in store we stopped at this dhaba madhuban ....the food was gr8 and thts wehn i opened my first bottle well after standing and playing for 7 hrs a guy needs a drink ... so after a good meal and an awesome number of drinks we made our way back also me and ameet did some very graphic drwngs on the road while liberating ourselves with the consumed liquids ... there after i conked out and woke up at the hostel gate where the guard looked at me and said bhaiya aap theek toh hain ... well this was one of the best trips in the last few months so i jus had to write abt it i think it will take me some time to get out of the hangover of this trip

No comments: