Friday, March 6, 2009

Ok its time I actually tell everyone why I gave up music and took up a job as a sales guy !! I was selfish!! And I wanted to do other things !! I have huge ambitions and somehow I felt that being a DJ I could fulfill them but not at the pace that I was going!! My dad has been a gem of a guy and he supported me a lot but I just couldn’t ask him for money anymore!! I had worked for almost a year and a half and I had not saved anything! I just thought if this continued and I kept going at this pace what would happen!! ??? Actually it was the time I was always dead broke also!! And I agree there are a lot of DJ’s who made it and are rocking it but there are tons who didn’t make it and end up with a call center job!! I mean I wanted to be successful and couldn’t wait and also there was a time that I thought that being a DJ was all I wanted. But things change people change and so did I. And I never blame anyone except myself!! I guess I didn’t have the courage and compromised and made it well!! This doesn’t mean that people who want music as their central career haven’t done so!!???And they really had it in them!! I didn’t!! But what really mattered is on the way to finding this conclusion I had some amazing times time which I know not many people can forget!! And I doled out some good music and was good at it !! But las year someone said something which really pissed me off!! He was like dude I play like crazy and have a good time and u just went for the money!! I told him “dude” what u earn in a year is the amount of money I make in 2 months so that works for me!! I might be materialistic but somehow I am happy!! And also I am tired of running around!! And I am good at my job and doing well so regrets there!!Buts sometimes when I hear some “Dj’s” play I feel sad cos I know I am better than them!! And I have a neat Pioneer setup at home!!!:P so the music still flows at times !!!:)

No comments: