Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Well its pretty much official and almost everyone who is everyone know about me tying to knot in December 2010!! Well I can’t wait and neither can she!! And with the work pressure at the office increased and also the MBA starting up I have been away from the blog for some time now!! Anyways I know I have to buy a ring and the last month since Mom and Dad have been away to India doing the whole breaking the news to the relatives thing I was chilling in Kuwait with some of the old gang members and searching for one!! It’s really great how every time my parents leave for India I tend to have more fun!! Anyways I have been looking around for a ring and somehow stumbled across this picture online!! And I was totally amazed by how clever it was!! Also I loved the whole technical aspect I mean the two rings locking in!!! Amazing that someone made something so simple yet so beautiful!! Even if not for my wedding but I am surely getting something like this for sure!!



2 comments:

Krish said...

congratulations dude!

joey said...

Thanks Bhaiya !!! :)