Sunday, March 29, 2009

LDR

Being in a long distance relationship sucks big time!! Your mood swings become a almost everyday thing!! Chats become longer and boring and you wanna do much more than just saying how much you love your better half and how much you wanna be with them! You keep discussing what you will do and where u will travel when u will return or meet up… It really get frustrating when the most you can do is talk on the phone or online…And it gets worse if both of you are busy people who have to be here and there at any given point of time. And so the saga continues. But in my case this relationship is really important to me. And Its working out splendidly but being the asshole that I am I just lose my cool a few days and I cant control my emotions and lash out!! I don’t know what to do I just get frustrated!! And now as I sit in office I just feel I wish I was in India!! Somehow money doesn’t make a difference when u r all sad and down but looking at the world scenario quitting and then looking for a job doesn’t make sense!! So here I sit doing nothing and writing this blog agonizing and counting the days till I return to India!!! L

No comments: