Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Swaroops List and other randomness!!!!

Well a lot of things I can’t remember cos of the whole traveling from here to there and all but there are few which I can’t forget!! But first I wanna add a list by Swaroop which brought tears to my eyes and also showed how much he cared!!! :)

1. Nanda maag..............
2. Party I'm looooving it..............
3. Dhara dhara shudh paa.... maara.
4. Chal swaroop gan.... banana.
5. Ek auto bula dena.
6. Madu ek cig......... dena,madu maag...........
7. Ankit ash niche maat daal.bahat piitega.
8. Dev ka roll kya sahi hey yaar.
9. Minute maid(pulpy orange).
10. Swaroop gadi dhire chala yaar,kuch jaldi nahi hey.
11. Da d... chumi.....
12. Mujhe INDIA chood ke nahi jana......

This list actually defined whatever I did in the Den!! And he actually summed it up pretty well!! Anyways there were amazing parties I attended and one of them I did attend was the one at 10 Downing Street.It actually was something me and Siddharth had been planning for some time now!! And we both needed the whole party scene !! And well I was supposed to meet a couple of my old mates thr like Lalit,Kaushik,Barik,Mrutyu so I thought of going there early but I ended up being late cos of a meeting and some work I had earlier !! And Lo behold they were just leaving then !! Anyways I was not worried as I saw something else which frankly speaking drove me nuts!! That’s another story all together and is on a need to know basis!!! And that ruined my night though Siddharth tried his level best !! Also met tons of people whom I hadn’t met for ages including Pintu Bhai,Bitlu,Sanjeev Bhaiya,Shyam Bhaiya,Siddharth,Smarak Bhaiya,Bupul Bhiayaand others !! And some of those French people from XIMB!! Amazing crowd though the Dj was sad with his music shifting here and there!! But towards the end that really diondt matter anymore cos was drunk really high on Bacardi shooters and the bill footed by me was around 5000 Indian. Also met tons of other people!! And got smashed that night!!!And the worst night in my life started but after every dark night there is an amazing morning or something like that!! Well I was woken up my Soni and a kiss!! Something which just made all my nightly blues go away in a sec.And what a lazy afternoon!! Spend totally by doing absolutely nothing and just chilling out in general!! Also other things that happened were the drinking with Rishi !! The B.P.(Blenders Pride) at F.P(Far Pavilion), the dancing on Superchor for the “Oye Lucky Lucky Oye” movie !! Spending days in one room on the same bed ;)!! The rolls at Dev Fast Food and the other things also!! The LOOOOOONNGGG drive to Cuttack in an auto!! Via Nandan Kanan!! There are soo many good moments that I can’t even describe them!! But most memorable was the Christmas night and following days !!!


No comments: