Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thank you NOTE !!

Ok I realized if I sit and write thanks for each and everyone I don’t think I can get any work done so I am going to just add one liners instead !! And no Maya I am not going to get bored and give up this!! I am going to complete it!! So here goes my HUGE THANK YOU NOTE

Abhishek Bhuyan: For the being the best of friends and tolerating my nonsense over the years at 2A and being there.

Abhishek Agrawal: For teaching me the joy of enjoying Marwari food.

Achint Agarwal: High times.

Abhishek Pandey: For making me understand the joy of enjoying cricket.

Anshuman Dubey: For helping me out during college and not expecting his calculator back!!

Aditya Kaushik: Those oh so righteous conversations over all periods of time.

Anshuman Patra: For his Pyaar(P.R.)

Abhishek Pati : Brotherly love always.

Ashwin(Nookie) : For the psy sets and the trip to Kanakpura.

Afrana Syiemlieh: For being the sweetheart and the huge hugs and welcome back feeling.

Anil Sahoo: For the Bacardi and being there in the hostel in the last few days. Big Hug !!

Aminesh Kumar Jena: For those amazing times near the juice parlor.

Abhishek Dwivedi : For the amazing times and the showing up at Bangalore for partying with us.

Ameet Nanda: For making me see the Lords & Fuc***s and using his room as my own.

Ashwin Babu Rao : For the music and the wine drinking sessions and Amnesia.

Benson Coelho: For being Bhensi :P and for bearing with my driving every single time.

Bijay Achary : For the Accenture days.

Benny Green: For company in those amazing parties and the amazing “Midnight Masala” story.

Chayan Deb: For his artistic expertise and the poster making days. Kudos !!

Himani Agarwal: For amazing times spent and those never ending discussions.

Nadeem Ali : For playing along at our house party and the “chicken”.

Narita Bagchi: For the nagging to keep me in line and the tons of love and not expecting anything in return.

Indrani Baruah: For the amazing times at Sam’s place !!

Maitri Behura: For being one of my favorite cousins.

Kaushik Chakraborty: For trying to teach me Python and giving up his bed in college (willingly and unwillingly)

Dipro Chakraborty: For Mortal Kombat and Burger King/KFC /Coleslaw

Renita Susan Coelho: For Listening (be ready for the drinking competition).

Nigel D'souza: For being there and listening to my bullshit and believing in me.

Reia D'souza: For being the nicest sweetest and best friends I have ever had!! And the amazing parties and always making me feel part of the family.

Raisa Daimary: For the drawings.

Damodharan Dammy: For the lemon chicken at Teracubed and the amazing circle in the basement of Sparks.

Shilpa Darshini: For being there when no one else was and believing in me.

Subhasis Das(Poko Bhaiya): For those amazing times near Ram Mandir.

Rishi Dash: For the fun times the hugs and allowing us to use his room to sleep in the summer time. Moreover for knowing that he will always be there at the station waiting and with the Bacardi shots.

Varun Dev: For being there during ever attendance short meetings and back papers.

Madhvi Dhall: For being one of the best internet buddies I ever had!!

Parag Dhameja: For giving amazing times at 2A and checking up my bike.

Vishal Dhawan: For being the never ending source of fun and being the best sardar I have ever met. Also helping me find the bloody chapters !!!

Kapil Dube: For the amazing times and the waiting at the railways station the whole night in the middle of the downpour.

DJ Elton: For letting me play for the first time in Kuwait.

Patricia Gaudet: For helping me out in Lebanon and bearing with my psychotic ramblings about the visa. And letting me cook in the office. ;)

Joydeep Hazarika: For the joints and the fun we had!!

Marc Hilan: For the amazing clubbing experience in Beirut.

Ranjit Kumar Hota: For being one of the best room mates I have ever had and tolerating and finally accepting my music. Also for teaching me to be clean!!

Rohit Kalsi : For trying to teach me poker and failing miserably and that one incident shouldn’t change your life.

Rushil Kalsi: For the good times and the drunk parties and the abusive father jokes!!

Tikhnadhi Kamlakshya(Tiki Bhai):For the Krystal Kords times !!

Jasdeep Kaur Kang: For proving that “Jassi jaise koi nahin!!”

Prabath Kashi: For standing his ground outside Mixx and cursing the hell out of those people in that fight!! Also for the drinking sessions at Angie’s place.

Shakir Ali Khan: Kaka !! For being my guide to Calcutta, for drinking in the middle of the streets and for being the one of the best friend I have ever had!!

Ghada Khoury: For listening to my early morning rants and the amazing insight on the life in Beirut. Also helping me choose my food and helping me stay vegetarian!!

Nayla Hage: For helping me shop in Beirut!! And the prawns!!

Pratyush Kumar: For being one of the founder members of the 2A legacy and being a crazy psycho party animal. For picking up my bike at 7 in the morning and showing up at the airport!!

Shashi Kumar: For being a party animal and helping me find that house for Asha and Shilpa. :P

Supriya Kumar: For playing “Maloometer” at Garuda

Sanjib Kumar Mahanty: For sleepless nights

Jyoti Ranjan Maharana: For driving all the way from Chennai to Bangalore for meeting up before flying to France. One of the nicest things someone has ever done for me.

Mathew Mammen: For being a good friend and a Saturday afternoon drinking partner. Also for those insightful conversations and the half assed jokes about the Middle East.

Tushar Mallik: For keeping me posted on the Orissa Music scene and doing a good job of it!!

Joe Maryjane(Jyoti): For the good times in Goa and Bangalore. Goa was trippy as hell!!!:P

Mayank Mathur: For ebing “Dadoo Bhaiya” and bearing with me as their over zealous and all-time hungry friend.

Sunir Mehta: For appreciating my art work and the amazing rides in his car.

Tuhin Mehta: For listening to my crap and for the Heavenly music at Fuga!! Amazing times!!

Sadhan Mishra: For letting me put up at his room when in Bhubaneshwar and introducing me to Mausi !!:P

Padmaja Mishra: For letting me steal food from her plate when in college !! :P and letting me bug the hell out of her !!

Rahul Mitra: For the various inputs of women in our college.

Sayan Mohanty: For being the true Arian !! For letting me stay at his home in Rourkela. For letting me use his bed as my own kingdom. For my designing queries, my daily rants and periodical bitching. The list is endless.

Ashutosh Mohanty: For being the ultimate foodie and the gem of a person that he is!! And also the bewda that he is !!

Seeteez Mohapatra: For showing me an amazing time at XIMB and also an amazing party in his room!!

Suman Mukherjee: For being an amazing senior all thru college and even after.

Siddhartha Naik: For always being himself and agreeing with me.

Mohammed Naquib: For being a genuine guy and not taking our jokes seriously.

Rishi Narang: For gifting me the ASUS!!!:P And for letting me fiddle around with his Mac book and finally screwing it up. Finally being my drinking and partying partner when required.

Siddharth Narula: For being one of the best and closest friends and being the mithai waala in my life. For making me feel part of his family always and also making sure I have someone always waiting for me in Bhubaneshwar. And for the endless supply of Cheese Jalebis !!

Varun Pachisia: Amazing parties at XIMB !! and for sharing that passion for music.

Arvind Padmanabhan: For playing the perfect music to wake everyone up on Sunday morning and neither neither too late nor too early. Also for the shisha parties on the rooftop!!

Prajnya Paramita: For helping in “Finish all the Bacardi in the world by drinking it” movement and also introducing me to Bacardi white rum and Bacardi Breezer the deadly mix !!! :P

Rohan Parija: For Lipsa :P For letting me use the slingshot at his home and for the crazy adventures together.

Lalit Patel: For being the genuine guy that he is and actually supporting me in few of my endeavors which I fucked up in the end!!!:P

Subhasish Pattanaik: For letting me get drunk and crash in his room during his examinations!! Sorry but a very sweet guy nonetheless.

Swaroop Pattanayak: For his endless support and his thousands of time going to get an auto or Minute maid. And his rolling abilities.

Rosalin Pattnaik: For my spiritual guide and my book buying buddy. Also listen to all my crap !!!:)

Deepali Pawar: I think the only person who has actually made me change my mind positively in the last few years Thanks yaar Deepali you really got this huge load off my shoulders. And future thanks for the designs ;)

Preed Prabhu: For listening me play and helping me improve whatever I know today.

Ajay Premchand: The guy who took me under his wing and introduced me to the whole clubbing culture in Bangalore and got me my first proper residency.

Shreyas Pujari: Thank you for everything and for standing by me when I had Rs.10 in my pocket. Also for the plans of getting rid of your Uncles video camera to fund our living expenses.

Tanya Ramesh: Thanks for being an amazing friend and always being there though whiny as hell.

Shaun Rodrigues: For JKN sessions and also the party planning.

Krish Sahoo: For bringing out the artist in me and also for lending you Luna endless number of times.

Siladitya Sarangi: For letting me crash on your bed while you slept on the floor. And for the extremely memorable time in XIMB. Also the khatti sessions at the juice parlor.

DJ Sarkar: For being there in most of the parties and the only guy as drunk as
me in the grand viva.

Mrutyunjaya Satapathy: For being mrutyu the great shatru!! Mrutyu is a darling
who helped when I was sick and was always there to help me out.

Jagannath Satpathy: For the guitar!!

Satarupa Seal:For listening and having those useless conversations with me. For going shopping and making me shop with her. For the endless drinking bouts.

Sam Shill: For the 2 day drinking session. And the amazing parties at your place and the talks after work every night.

Vihung Shukla: For the “Kanpur” trip and the midnight pans.

Pukhraj Singh: For the beer butter chicken and shelter!! And for the insightful conversations!!

Jane Swan: For being the only Kuwaiti in Bangalore!! And partying like crazy !!

Tyron Taylor: For introducing me to the great egg dosa and the love of whisky!!

Venky Vd.: For letting me kick his ass every time we play pool !!

Jyoti Verma: For being able to roll joints better than I did.

Dhiraj Mohapatra: For the memorable times in Cuttack and being a genuine nicely guy!!

Rakesh Anand: For that amazing time in Rourkela drinking on the top of a water tank.

Sandeep Gupta: For those amazing midnight ladoo’s and his amazing smile!!

Rajat Das: For those drinking session on Shikharchandi

Pravi Jain: For some of my best childhood memories like putting salt in my water.

Pankaj Kumar: For that amazing ciggies and cola at “HOT SPOT”.

Siddhart Satpathy/Ray: For “Winds of Change” and Scorpions.

Eban: For company on that sofa!!!:P Thanks for that space !!

Jeeta Rout: For helping out at the crossword painting.

Rahul Gupta: For the “Hash” breaks at work.

Kaushik Gupta: For being Madu!! For always been there and the dahi baras near the stadium.

Pixie: For the amazing pork curry !!

Jeet bhaiya: For bailing me out at the Bata showroom.

Ipsit Sahu: For that bridge talks and windy evening near the electrical junction.

Susant Sabat: For the amazing music.

Susu: For being that amazing drinking and smoking partner.

Tusshar: For sitting and laughing at me and Manish.

Manish Ranjan: For his Pulsar and listening over the connector. And for being there when I got my job and was there for most of my break ups!!

Hiran Bhiaya: For giving me company at Swosti Plaza after work on Saturday Nights.

Anshu: For those crazy drinking night after playing for 3000 people !!

Vipin Jain: For those amazing parathas and namkeens.

Rinku: For GOA !!! and Mambos !!

Saransh Pansari: For starting the Poster Making committee.

Anamika : For lunch. And still waiting for dinner.

Kallol Bhaiya: For the amazing times while doing his ED.

Bhargov: For partying like crazy everytime we needed to!! And those crazy parties at his home in Sanjay Nagar.

Shilpa: Amazing party on her roof top home.

Daman Singh: For the Oriya sabji from his home in Bangalore.

Vaibhav NIgam: For the trip to Jajpur Road and with the whole bottle of Booze.

NIshant Subudhi: For being ok after I broke his bed.

Nanda: For the amazing afternoons in 48 degrees when we could crash his place the only one with an AC.

Elvis: For being an amazing friend and also make me see Leela Palace in the day time finally!!

Karl: For helping polish off those amazing brownies and Ice Cream!!!

Rudy: For letting us practice our golf shots outside his building with his wife staring at us. And also helping us steal a whole gas cylinder from the new restaurant in the place of sparks!!

Rohan Padhy: For preparing the detonator or still trying to.

Isha Sathpathy: For showing us the penguin walk!!

Shoiab: For his sweet and sarcastic humor!!

Shibangi Mohapatra: For the amazing mutton curry.

Suchi and Amrita Mam: For believing in me and teaching that sensuality is the key to every woman’s heart!! I still think its something else !!

Omar: For using one of my drawings for his profile pic for a pretty long time.

Paritosh: For the amazing company drinking dirty beer in Vizag.

Manoj: For bursting crackers for at least 15 days after diwali. Yes we love u tons!!

Ankit: For finally ordering the pizza.

Samantha: For the cooking of Maggi.

Nippy: For his bday party !!! The craziest party ever !!

Gaurav Bhaiya: For lending em his scooter and then telling em that petrol tank doesn't open easily !!

Preetam Bhaiya: For lending me his Activa dozens of times !!!

7 comments:

mayank said...

1 more reason to thank me - for being crazy enuf 2 read thru the entire thing!!

Unknown said...

correct d note 4 me..either add "one" or drop "of"....hehe

Unknown said...

its an amazin gift for all the ppl who actually matter 2 u....superb effort...!! I think sony shud hav a got a place too...!

joey said...

Thanks Mayank Bhaiya !! and i have corrected the note Maitri !! And abt Soni have a look below this blog its written there !!

Someone I never was said...

I will always love you Joey, even if you don't see me around....

Unknown said...

thank you joe joe.... Dis matters alot..... I dun get d satisfaction i get wen i hug u nemore :-(

Unknown said...

I just came across this in the funniest way possible.I googled my name and this comes up!
Joey u r the sweetest and bestest person Ive ever know!!!
Love u heaps:)
Mwah...
Miss u