Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Suchismita Bhagat

This dusky beauty has been there whenever and wherever I have needed her!! We met up by chance on Hi5 and before that we were very close family friends though we both were not that close!! Actually I had a huge crush when my parents had gone to visit her place but that passed!! My joy didn’t know any bounds when she added me on Hi5 though I was dating someone that time. Anyways!! So basically Soni as everyone knows her is a fun loving, bubbly bucket of cuteness and extremely huggable person!! She is the typical Oriya girl at times and sometimes fiercely independent!!She does what pleases her!! And is totally the mummy’s girl!! Loves partying out and is a huge fan of the whole Cuttack “khatti” culture. She’s an amazing person and helped in all my highs and lows!! Whenever I had to bitch about someone I used to think lets call Soni up!! And somehow I ended up talking more to her than anyone else in my life!! Every night we talked more and more and more. And somehow things clicked!! She can be extremely possessive when she wants to be but somehow she was ok when she came to know I was dating someone and not her!! And when I proposed she said yes though after that I being the asshole that I was decided to call it off cos frankly speaking she was just too sweet for me!! But she waited oh so patiently!! And maybe that’s what turned me towards her!! She never cribbed or hated me!!She listened and basically that’s what changed me!! She never saw me at all!! We were nocturnal animals perched in front of our respective computers discussing varied things from food recipes to how we wanted our lives to end!! And over the last two years and the endless number of girl friends I ended up coming to Soni when everything went wrong!! I am so thankful for her 163 missed calls!! For the way she hugged me this December and made me feel like I was the only one. The way she’s always listened to my crap day in and day out!!Thanks for being there the whole time when I was traveling and had no one to talk to!! And there was time when iw as stuck all alone in Kuwait with no one to talk to except her!! And she was always there!! Which made me think that since she’s always been there why not me!! Doesn’t she deserve to have someone who will always be there for her?? And a year ago I decided to finally running around and found love in Soni!! Life has just been a dream ever since!! We finally met up in December and things turned out amazing. She was everything I wanted in my life and more!!And I still curse myself for missing out the years when I was with other people when I should have been with her!! But I am trying to make amends and going on the righteous path of giving her all the love that I can. So basically she’s the one who has always been there without worrying about losing me!! Thanks a ton for just being there whenever I needed you!! And loving me so selflessly!!! And understanding how me such a spoilt brat needs to be handled!! And having unlimited patience for waiting and bearing with me all these years cos somehow you knew that all paths would eventually lead to you!! I finally feel complete again and you are the only reason I feel so. Thanks for that HUGE hug in front of the high ranking officials of the Indian Army, Navy, Coast Guard, CRPF, Airport Security and Airforce!! Weird but extremely enjoyable!!!: P Thanks for everything !!For making me fall madly in love with you and understand what love really is !! Muah !!

P.S. - There is so much more but i don't think i can do justice to it by writing it here and is very difficult to express in words !!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

163 missed calls...hats off to sony's patience....!!

Sony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pallavi said...

163 missed calls....sony...you were following my footsteps or wht??choroni...hehe...but sweet though.....
And jo, you are indeed blessed with the best....dare you mess up....i am sure you wont :)
god bless you both....

Sony

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

& this post has also been removed by the author! ;)