Sunday, February 8, 2009

Leaving Orissa !! !

The day I left Orissa was really sad cos I didn’t wanna leave!! And being the girl sometimes that I was I started crying as soon as I left the airport!! I couldn’t help it especially since last night I had decided to leave at the right time but the flight got delayed by a few hours and even though I decided to be not sentimental I eventually became a big cry baby !! I really appreciate Kingfisher sending those smses so I didn’t have to go the airport and my ass there and nothing in general!! Instead I sat at home had breakfast from Udipi!! And hung out with loved ones!! It was amazing to be hugged and kissed like crazy before leaving a place and the bike ride to the airport was immensely peaceful with just the right amount of sunlight!! I think the whole time I was in India the weather played a vital role and was perfect all through the vacation period!! So after such a long time I actually had an amazing bike ride on a pulsar which brought back memories of the college days!! Amazing !! and on reaching the airport I totally broke down cos that’s when I actually realized how much I am gonna miss these miscreants and also my sweetheart !!And i understood why Madu dindt come inside the airport !! so after my mandatory round of crying hugging and kissing I headed to the flight !! and reached Bangalore !! Food was disgusting and i remember cos I think it was one of the very few times I had bad food when I was in India!! On reaching Bangalore I passed out and went partying or I think I relaxed at home don’t really remember!!! Opppsss I now remember I went to Tyron’s place and we had a nice quiet party with Aj and Reia celebrating his bday !! 30th of December !! Was so smashed by the time I reached home since I had a meeting in the morning!! Which eventually led to the crazy new years but that’s another blog all together!!

No comments: