Friday, February 13, 2009

New Years and back to Kuwait !!

The night before new years eve we went drinking at LOTR Kormangala !! Was totally drunk and had a great time as usual!!Me Nishant Ameet and Golak absolutely drunk!! New year was kick ass and I loved every bit of it!! Lots of old friends turned up!! I don’t remember how many people came in and went out!!! Well people who did show up were!! There was Aj, Reia, Elvis, Lucky, Vihung, Atul, Rishi, Priyanka, Akash, Arial,Rocky and the whole gang. I was tripping like crazy on some great booze and was going here and there but I did have a good time!! I don’t remember how I slept and all that! But somehow and haven’t been able to have such a good time since a really long time!! Anyways was great fun and then eventually Sayan showed up a few days later and I decided to fly!! I can never forget the after noon lunch at the sizzlers place in Garuda!! With the college gang and Sayan treating!! And the fun time was the after sitting outside Garuda and playing stupid mistakes!! Anyways I packed and made it back home! And it sucked!!! I hate Kuwait!! Back to the hell hole so basically that’s that!! Can’t wait for Christmas again!!

No comments: