Sunday, February 1, 2009

Onwards !!!




Most of the rest of the gang showed up after that and we met up at Chandikhol !! And the ashram was amazing where a bunch of Bong tourists kept taking pics of the bike and we were surrounded by monkeys by the hundreds and after the usual drinking sessions and the great Lily Mami ke haath ka chicken everyone was drunk and most of them moved out early the next day. Unfortunately me and Madu didn’t want to leave yet and the lazy bums that we were we decided to start early in the morning but instead ended up leaving late it the afternoon which was a horrible decision noting the fact that I ended up having an accident when we reached Cuttack. But we stopped at Sharma Dhaba!! And Madu couldn’t stop himself from hogging his head out on vegetarian delicacies. Then the ride!! Oh what a ride!! And the best part was the half sunny and half rainy weather with grey skies and beautiful open roads!! The ride from Jajpur to Cuttack was a great ride!! And totally worth it!! Well when we reached Cuttack the outskirts we were trying to plan out for the night. The same night was Madu’s bday!! I think!! Don’t really remember!! Again this was one of my most memorable days cos after the ride and entering Bhubaneshwar I straight headed for Ravis bhai’s pan dukaan!!Well I think that was the same evening I became chicken for the first time while meeting a girl!! I think it’s the same day that I met Soni after almost a year or more!! More and me being the crazy idiot that stood thr till she came near the bike and was like Joe are u coming here and meeting me and I was like No No we will meet tomorrow!! And she was soo pissed off!! She called me and said Jojo is this all it was about!! She was like cant u even meet me when I came all the way to meet you. Anyways trying to save face I called her to meet me the next day!! Which was amazing but none of the details for you people (except involvement of the roof the stars and the cold winter)!!!!: P!! Madu’s bday was the day after!! Got drunk with the help of a bucket and 5 pipes (Ingredients included 5 brands of alcohol and coke and orange juice)!!!!: P!! Also Pizza and chicken lollypops ………. Amazing!!! And was sooo sloshed that I had a very very bad time the bloody next morning which ended with me being extremely sick!! And tired!! Everything was ok after that …. I think that was the same night that me Maitree and Soni went to Mayfair and also had a few drinks there in Braon and Baroness cos somehow 10 Downing smelled like a damp cellar :P Nothing stops me when I am on vacation bad stomach or otherwise !!!:P The moon !! That little pond!! The frog!! The security guard! The auto ride!! Amazing that something as small as an auto ride can be soo beautiful especially the winter night and cold wind blasting away at your face!! The days after that were crazy!!!! We ended up traveling a lot that is we went to Puri!! But that again is another story!! This shall be narrated in the next blog!!

No comments: