Sunday, February 8, 2009

Christmas 2008 !!!

My god!! What a Christmas it was!!! I think I haven’t had such a good time on Christmas since such along time!!! It was amazing!! First the day before Christmas we went shopping and bought all the required things for the barbecue!! But the problem was that we didn’t have a grill until we went to the staircase to the roof and found something below the stairs which served the purpose exactly!! (Please refer to the pic) Now from Dev’s we got the chicken marinated!! (Try it out near kana vihar it’s an amazing restaurant) And onwards we worked towards lighting and preparing everything!! Soon people were sent on their chores for the night!! Someone got the chicken and paneer!! Someone the alcohol!! The soda and stuff like that and on the chilly winter night we headed up to the roof of the den and sat like Eskimos trying to light the fire. Now since we were not really prepared and were already high :P we decided to fuck it all and go ahead !! Now a series of events happened. The coal we got was cold as hell and didn’t light up and after dousing it with almost 1 liter of petrol and nothing happened Rishi had a brilliant plan of using one of the cricket bats at home!!! This was broken but basically served the process of lighting the fire!! So onwards we went yet no one believed Rishi as we all thought it was stupid plan to use a cricket bat!! Swaroop being the brainiac that he is decided to heat a piece of coal with a candle!!! Big help that was!!!:P Anyways it was Rishis bat which finally cooked everything !! And what a Christmas!! I mean amazing!! We all had the dinner but before that a call out of shots went out!! And since we were all in the mood for drinking we decided to chuck the soda and go raw with the shot glasses ever present!! And of course how can I forget!! The great new comer in between us!! She decided what the fuck I can drink as any of the guy and after the second shot coyly said that “Nothings happening!!!” So I said what the hell lets get her another drink!! I think it was my mistake and I should have kept my big mouth shut!! Yet the drink and the giggles came out!! And they came out in constant stream!! (For demo call me!!!) And somehow we got her down to the bedroom!!! And the whole night I don’t think I have faced sooo much natak in my life!! all and all an amazing Christmas with a grand finale !!! :P Its one of the best Christmas I have ever had and it was totally worth ever single minute and I would like to change nothing about it except maybe make it last longer !!!!! Cant wait to be back in India and do it all over again!!! What a Christmas!!!


No comments: