Friday, February 13, 2009

Decisions !!!

Decisions!! There are good decision and bad decision!! I really don’t know what kind of decision I have made by coming to Kuwait ! !I mean I get paid better than most of my friends and I don’t pay taxes !! And I live at home so kinda saving a lot of money and was able to buy a nice bike and relax when I was in India!! And had and amazing time in India as you can read from the previous blogs!! But again is this the right decision. I don’t have nay friends in this fuck hole of a country!! The boss treats you bad and also my parents think I can live like a 50 year old just cos they are 50!! Not that they are bad people but for them the weekend usually revolves around watching TV and doing nothing and staying at home and sitting in the sofa and watching drinking tea !! And they want e to do the same …..Stay at home not go anywhere no partying!! And work is not a joke either !! Working like crazy and staying there from almost 7 in the morning to almost 7 in the night. So basically I don’t know if I have taken the right decision or not!! Then there is Soni whom I madly have fallen in love with!! And I can’t stay away from her!! And every night it’s almost impossible to talk to her yet I try my best and somehow it just drives me nuts!! So there you have it!! My weekend rant about my life!! I imagine how I would have written this blog had I been in India with friends!! Maybe I would have met Deepali whom I respect more than anyone I have known cos of the way she is and how she tackles life!! Anyways would have spent the whole time with Soni in the den with my friends Madu, Shreyas , Rishi , Swaroop ,Shoiab , Ankit and Aniket. Maybe having a nice ride on my bike !! Or maybe in Bangalore and I would have dragged Soni with me tere and maybe sitting with Lucky in our drawing room and interacting over some Jack Daniels and waiting for Narita to show up !! Maybe have Sat come over and go shopping !! And Sayan would show up from Hyderabad and so would Tom and Jyoti from Chennai!! Maybe meet Ameet and Rosy have an intellectual conversation about which book and how life should be read!! Have a peaceful joint with Rocky!!! Meet Reia Af and Aj and go partying!! Meet Manish and talk about the good old days!! Be with the onesi love sooooo much and not worry about whether KNPC does approve of the 4th attachment!! Maybe this is the the valentines blues but I still cant decide if I have taken the right decision!! And the worst part is I don’t get any answer from my head!! All I get is that you are in Kuwait and it sucks!! And whenever I tell my dad about I hate this place he says fine leave it and go!! When he clearly knows that that is something both him and Mom wont be happy about!! Wow I really have lost it!! Anyways!! What’s done is done!! Let’s see how I start with the day tomorrow!! Well not really looking forward to it anyways !!

No comments: