Thursday, April 12, 2012

Rains and me !!:)



Firstly yesterday was my bday!! I had a dream on the night of my birthday!!
It was so beautiful!! Took me back to my college days when I used to be the only idiot who used to go out in the rains. Beautiful rains!!
Oh how I love rains!! Big big drops of pure wetness pouring over you cleansing you of all worries. Nothing gives me more pleasure than jumping about in the rain. The first smell and the lingering of that wetness. Everything turns green and beautiful. Going on a bike feeling the rain clinging to your body. Saree clad aunties running towards the closest safety spot. Big puddles and walking into them. Boring people running to their cars. The thunder which makes you jump!! Coffee tea and pakodas!! 

Last year THE RAIN GODS were I am assuming happy with me and let the skies open up when I reached Bangalore and me and Mitesh got our share of the rains on the roof !! Was divine. Skimply clad with arms open and feeling the rain wet my whole body. I felt like that dude from Shawshank Redemption minus being covered in shit. Was such a liberating feel.

And luckily when returning again in Bangalore me and Partha were caught up in a freak rainstorm. Fucking brilliant !! Singing songs on his bike with books inside my shirt … Was so much fun.

Well the dream made me miss India so much … I really miss each and every part of India I have visited, but the rains near my college and me making it Rabi Bhais dookan …. Fucking awesome memories!! :)

P.S- Just walked out after writing this and it started raining!! Amazing stuff happening!! :) Someone’s reading my blog !! (Photographic Evidence attached):P


No comments: