Monday, April 16, 2012

The Broken Scooter !! :)

In recent times I was given an opportunity by the boys at The Broken Scooter – an online magazine with their roots in Orissa to write an article.

I cant believe the amount of fan following the boys have got and some of it rubbed off on me !! :) With almost 2000 shares on Facebook and a tons of good wishes from all over the world I really feel humbled and thankful to my wife to have found such an amazing website.

I had a chance to talk to one of the Founding members, Mr. Bhanu Prakash . Bright Kid with lots of dreams and aspirations. Will definitely be meeting him over a beer when I get to India this winter !! Another guy whom I got to talk to was Mr, Shashank Shekhar a techie who I assume handles their website. Sweet guy !!

Anyways the blog was a massive hit and I am definitely going to be writing in my contributions on a regular basis hoping they publish it.

Thanks again to Broken Scooter and also my wife who always serves to be an inspiration.

To check out their website
http://thebrokenscooter.com/

No comments: