Monday, April 14, 2008

Pent up screams !!!

Ok suddenly since the last few days my morale has been going down even though all the right things have been happening!!! I mean I am having a good time in the office … the work is good and I am doing well … my MBA is coming up and I am excited about getting started with it. Also I am earning to buy that bike I have been thinking about for some time … but some thing seems to be eating me away for sometime … Whenever I am happy I feel like drawing or something and recently I haven’t touched any of my art work !!! Some awesome art work has been pending cos I cant get myself to get towards it. I think it’s the fact that maybe I am not happy!!! Something is missing …I have touched my console since the day I played in that party!! and I just feel like getting out of this country maybe its cos I don’t have any friends and i am tired of hanging out with my parents … not that I don’t like it its just I am bored of listening about how I have to handle my future and how I should invest and what is right and what is wrong and why I am not getting a raise at work and why why why ….. !!!! its driving me nuts I wish there was some way I could vent all of this. I think about the days in Bangalore my place was always filled with people!!! Someone was always coming and going!!! And now I haven’t seen a single new person or met anyone new except my parents and my office people!!! I mean they are all very nice and stuff but this monotonous life is killing me …. There is nothing to do!!And being surrounded by two countries where one side the US is creating havoc and the other side you cant enter!! Its like being trapped from both sides cos even I want to travel … and the only bloody traveling I do is to the office and back … I thought that on the weekend I could go away somewhere!!! All this place has is malls and more malls …. And God knows how many Starbucks are there here !!! I am slowly but steadily losing it !!!

I hate this place but I have to stay!!!!! I need help …. Right now all that can save me maybe is a phone call!!! I just need to run away!!!or maybe even an email !!!

No comments: