Friday, May 8, 2009

Joys of getting Lost ! !

I am sick and tired of work and work and work !! So today I decided to travel and get lost!! And since I don’t have anything else to do and people being soo busy I decided to travel to somewhere at least get out of home! Now I didn’t wanna do the usual stuff again!! You know shisha and such so decided to just drive randomly into the desert!! Kept driving and driving!! Was bored as had spent the whole morning working on the Mandala Project and doing calculation and such was really getting to me!! Just needed a escape so went all crazy!! And since everyone was busy doing something I loaded some good Psy onto the USB and got some water and headed out!! After driving the usual roads and getting a bit out of the city I headed randomly and I started getting lost! That’s when I enjoyed the whole travel!! And since I had no certain destination just used to stop in the middle of the road and look around!! I saw some amazing things!! Huge bird house!! HUGE!! And camels!! And drove off into the middle of nowhere!! All the while listening to Pari’s music he had given on my previous trip to India!! Its just gave me time to clear my head made me think if Kuwait was bigger country I would have surely driven off into the wild on a regular basis and also now when back in India I know I can do the same !! Also the Force Motors Gurkha Black Beauty is already in my sights and really contemplating getting one of those for me!! J But summing up everything I loved the whole trip!! Made me clear my head and I came home feeling relaxed as I should be on a Friday afternoon!!

No comments: