Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happiness !! my trip to India albeit a very short one !!

Happiness is a state of mind or feeling such as contentment, satisfaction, pleasure, or joy. How easily it has been defined! But the last few days have been amazing!! When u know you are going to meet the one u madly love in a few hours!! When u get that first kiss after such a long time !! The first hug!! The sleeping on your shoulder!! The long drives !! The happiness in a smile , in sharing dinner !! It was all beautiful!! From the friendly smiles by Sanjay, Pari and Damu !! I felt this peace and happiness I never felt before!! The beach the sand in between your toes!! To spend restless night in the arms of the one you love!! WOW!! And meeting the to be in-laws was even more amazing!! After the uncomfortable silence they were amazing people who loved me for what I was!! For what their daughter had chosen!! Amazing that people can be soo caring and loving and I am proud that I am going to be part of that family!! And finally when I reached Mumbai it was an amazing experience to finally meet Deepali!! Amazing trip!! Thank you Damu and Pari!! Sanjay big Namaskar!! And Soni I love u more than anything else in this world!!You somehow have defined happiness in my life and the above definition will never justify it ! !

No comments: