Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Our English Teachers!!

This was during my placement classes in college!! I hated going for them as they were really boring and also no enthusiasm. But then I just started going randomly for this girl I wanted to see!! Her name was Archana Taunk. Oh God what a big mistake that was !!!:P Anyways coming back I joined Group 1 I think it was called and we had an amazing time there !! Let me give you an instance.

Amrita Mam: Ok what is the one thing which a woman expects from a man to make her happy??

Class: Vague Answers

Amrita Mam: Ok Try Again

Class including me: Vague Answers

Amrita Mam: Do you guys want a hint??

Class: Yes!!! (In chorus)

Amrita Mam: It starts with the letter “S”.

Me: Hee heheheh ehehehe (Giving the dirtiest grin on the planet in the first bench of the class.)

Amrita Mam: No Jojo, it’s not what you think it is. It’s sensibility.

Class: hahahahaha hohohoho hahahahohohoh (Laughing their heads off)

Jojo: Bullshit its Sex (Inside my head!!!)

Anyways this was how the classes continued and there was a mutual dislike for Mr. Shastri (my local guardian) :P which the teachers didn’t show but the subtle signs were ever present. And also I never attended the Math’s classes. Didn’t like the idiot who taught me cos once I was late and I asked if I could come in and he said no you cant and I said fine no problem and left.

Well after such a long time I actually had the opportunity to speak to one of them recently. Amrita Mam actually…..It was amazing noting that these people were the ones who made us grow into what we are!! Amrita,Suchi,Alpita !!! And I know not many people might remember them but at least I know they left a mark in the lives of people at least the ones whom I know!! Interesting is the fact that they did with such ease that it left me wondering is his what they have been sent to do …. I mean I have never seen them get angry or anything and they were very calm!!! Too calm actually …. Hmmmmm Anyways they are the best people to have around you when you know you wanna some moral boost or even a kind listening ear. Kudos to these knights in shining armor!! ….

No comments: