Friday, April 10, 2009

JUNIORS and SENIORS

I have had some of the best juniors in the world!!! And I am really happy when one of them called me yesterday out of the blue!! Just to say hi!! !I mean my seniors I am still in touch with most of them and they taught me sooooo much and have been there since the ups and downs!!! And now I did exactly what they taught me with my juniors!! I just wanted to be one of those seniors who was a good guy amongst his juniors someone they might remember!! And most of them do!!! They also remember me as the guys who used to get drunk and pass the bottle around!! Anyways last night Ayush called me suddenly out of the blue and it was amazing since was kindaa down and needed some human touch!! And this I guess was it!! Really nice on his part!! He’s doing well and we talked about the good old times!! There have been tons of juniors I can’t forget and writing all their names would mean hurting others whom I forget so let’s just remember the time the whole gang came over to meet me in Bangalore!! And the time when I went back and they went crazy drunk with me!! The good times with my juniors something I won’t forget!!! Amazing!! And also my seniors also!! Recently I read blog about a certain vehicle which was part of my life in College and not my Honda VFR 400 RR…. It was something less intimidating!! But I can never forget the time we rode it wherever we went!! And also the rooms I used to invite myself to steal those laddoo’s when I was in college on B block!! Amazing!! I wish I could go back to those days!! Touché to those amazing seniors and juniors who made my life so amazing!!

No comments: